The JNR HDB series is a very versatile machine, which excels in all areas. From carting bulk loads to laser fine finishing, this machine has what it takes. Building on all the attributes of the model it has replaced, the HDB series is built to the standards of a heavy industrial design. Cut widths available from 3.2m to 4.2m. Prices starting at $160,000 + GST
- A low slung V style pull is now incorporated to allow for better blade visibility.
- Front mounted lift cylinders have always been standard with JNR scrapers for a quicker response time and better blade control.
- The optional ball and cup hitch as well as the optional newly designed cushion ride system (which is no longer built into the V pull or attached directly to the tractor) both allow for an easier and improved ride and tow.
- A height level indicator is now standard to allow for manual operation.
- Elevated steel lines increase the ease of cleaning.
- One piece side wing now allows for a greater struck capacity as well as a slight increase in heaped capacity.
- A tandem hitch for this model is another new feature.
- The iconic JNR overhead frame for the adaption of a laser mount remains.
- Standard 20.5 x 25 Earth moving tires on a 4 tire floating system run on 110mm axles which produce a better finish and lower fuel burn.
- A cross leveler on the machine's right hand side allows for side tilt.
- An optional Ripper system is now offered with 50mm tines and now comes with the option of a single or double row 9 or 11 tyne configuration.
*This monthly repayment estimate is provided by Asset Finance Shop Pty Ltd (Australian Credit Licence: 514008) This estimate is based on a Chattel Mortgage, which is only available where the purchaser of the item intends to use the item for primarily commercial use. The term of this loan is based 60 Months with a 30% residual & eligible criteria. Fees and charges are not included in this estimate and may apply. If the item is a vehicle and is not listed with a drive away price, any repayment estimate does not include additional costs, such as stamp duty and other government charges. The term of this loan is 60 months. This estimate should be used for information purposes only and is not an offer of finance on particular terms. This repayment estimate is the estimated lowest repayment available from Asset Finance Shop PTY LTD’s panel of lenders and products for this specific item each day, and includes a number of assumptions about the item, purchaser and loan specifics. All loans are subject to eligibility criteria and Asset Finance Shops PTY LTD loan approval process. A specific quote including details of all fees and charges, or loans for items with primarily or wholly personal use can be obtained via assetfinanceshop.com.au or by calling 1300 558 758.