The much-anticipated Leopard Ejector has arrived. Replacing the very popular LE which had been going since 2010, the Leopard call upon the years of feedback by operators and continued research & development. The Leopard has undergone over 1000hrs of testing by a range of drivers and behind a range of tractors. The concept design tested slightly varies from the model that is offered for sale today. We think what has resulted would have to be the most desirable machine on the market. Maintaining JN & R machinery low maintenance, and covering areas that needed improving on the superseded model, the Leopard widens the gap between our competitors.
The leopard brings in;
• 25% Increased capacity over the old LE model.
• 17. 5 x 25 Earthmoving tires
• Trunnion mounted apron cylinders.
• Minimal throat angle on pull to allow greater turning radius.
• Raised pull cross pipe for clearance to eliminate extra drag.
• Dual lift, 150mm extra allows for rear clearance and alter cutting angle to be more ag-gressive dig.
• 150mm cross level left & right.
Now available in more sizes!
The Leopard is available in a new range of cut sizes.
3.0m - 3.2m (under 3.5m O.W.) - 3.3m - 3.6m - 3.9m - 4.2m
• Raising the pull to allow for a greater mouth opening for a decrease in loading & spreading time, unfortunately this removes the possibility of being able to see the cutting edge. To combat this we have added on the right hand side of the Leopard a colour coded indicator to help for those operators who like to know where the blade position is.
• Raised steel lines offer the ease of clean. and take care of the
• 17.5 x 25 Tires for less rolling resistance, lowering fuel burn. Handles the increase in load and travel speeds.
Options - Ball and cup hitch - Cushion Hitch
Pricing starting from $130,000 + GST - various sizes and custom options to suit your needs and requirements